Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post on here one time about a gas power shovel, kinda like a jack hammer but smaller and interchangeable heads. I have been using the search for a couple of hours now and cant find the thread. Does anyone remember this shovel and have the link to the site? Thanks guys, I am tired of pick axing this concrete hard red clay

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I saw a post on here one time about a gas power shovel, kinda like a jack hammer but smaller and interchangeable heads. I have been using the search for a couple of hours now and cant find the thread. Does anyone remember this shovel and have the link to the site? Thanks guys, I am tired of pick axing this concrete hard red clay
Powershovels are more for transplanting than general digging. I'll tell ya what though... I have a sweet general 210(may be 510?) digger that I'd sell for CHEAP! It's a 2 man auger... BULLET PROOF... with a 16 or 18" earth bit. New carbide teeth. It has a blown out 5hp briggs, Could be replaced wit anything. I'd sell it for a few hundred and deliver it along i20. The bit alone is worth twice that.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The powered shovel is called a powerspade

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, ya'll helped me find it, http://dynadiggr.com/, now I gotta check it out and see if its what I want or need,

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope dont think that will work, looks like it will just bounch on the surface of this old clay,

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Powershovels are more for transplanting than general digging. I'll tell ya what though... I have a sweet general 210(may be 510?) digger that I'd sell for CHEAP! It's a 2 man auger... BULLET PROOF... with a 16 or 18" earth bit. New carbide teeth. It has a blown out 5hp briggs, Could be replaced wit anything. I'd sell it for a few hundred and deliver it along i20. The bit alone is worth twice that.
I think I'll pass on that for now, I dont believe and auger will do what I am wanting,

·
Registered
907 Posts
We have used an electric jackhammer with a "shovel" bit. Worked well in the rocky soil in pickwick. We also had to plant under a hospital canopy. Red clay protected from water for 15 years is H A R D ! Your just trying to stay of that new knee!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have used an electric jackhammer with a "shovel" bit. Worked well in the rocky soil in pickwick. We also had to plant under a hospital canopy. Red clay protected from water for 15 years is H A R D ! Your just trying to stay of that new knee!
Posted via Mobile Device
new hip, but yes, I didnt want to keep calling you and asking stuff like that, I am so glad you popped in o this one. I was just looking at jackhammers on the internet. Thanks Trent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.