• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

gas tank enlarger

lurch

LawnSite Member
Has anyone ever heard of a product on the market to "maybe" screw onto an existing gas tank on a 21" to make the tank bigger. I have a Cub Cadet SRC-621 that is a great mower if only i didn't have to refill after every yard.

Thanks for the input all....

MeadowsLawnCare

LawnSite Member
Has anyone ever heard of a product on the market to "maybe" screw onto an existing gas tank on a 21" to make the tank bigger. I have a Cub Cadet SRC-621 that is a great mower if only i didn't have to refill after every yard.

Thanks for the input all....
Depends on how handy you are... a lot of mowers have tanks that the only feed to the carb is just one hose. You COULD buy longer hose and mount a bigger tank on the mower in a remote location. Just get a bigger tank, some mounting brackets and mount it.

MeadowsLawnCare

LawnSite Member
Lawnboy used to offer a commercial lawnmower that had a larger tank mounted on the handle itsself, im want to say it was 1.5 gallons maybe? You might be able to find one of those cheap.