1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

gator blades for super z??

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by imograss, Nov 6, 2003.

1. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

according to my dealer, who was eager to make the super z sale, there is not a gator blade to fit the 60" super z. i know this is not true, but my question is, is the gator blade offset like the standard highlift blades, or flat(w/o offset). im currently running doubles both blades are bobcat blades, highlift on bottom and flat gator on top. this combo works great in dry conditions, but damp leavestake a little more power. so id like to know if the gators for the super z are offset and part # if possible. im very unhappy with this dealer that seems to not be concerned with my questions and needs after the sale. there is another dealer that is a little out of my area, but the people are great. i wish i wouldve purchased from them first.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

It is offset.
    The Hustler part # is 782557.
    The funny thing is they are Gators...from the original mfg....with our # on them.....I am in the process of getting the aftermarket # for them.....
    I will post them when I get them.
    Pj

3. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

thanks again for the speedy reply pj.