1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

GATOR LAWN CARE pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GATOR LAWN CARE, Aug 22, 2008.

1. GATOR LAWN CARE

GATOR LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

I was using a 3 yr old Troy-Bilt 50" ZTR, but ya'll don't want to see it. However you may like my new mower. Hustler Z 60" with flex forks, no flat tires, lights, and suspension seat.
    [​IMG]

2001 Chevy and 14' Trailer with equipment.
    [​IMG]

It's a world of difference between the TB and the Hustler Z:cool2:

2. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Glad to see you got out of the Troy Bilt stuff..

They cant even spell built right... I had a troy bilt 21 inch for a day and a half and it turned into junk in a hurry...

Nice lookin Z but is the deck hung up on something or is it my eyes? looks cocked on right side up left side down???? I am tired also so it could be me

3. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

nice looking z. is it the 15 mph one? that would make it 10 faster then the troy bilt. i think. good luck with it.

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice mower

5. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

thats one nice looking mower!!!!:cool2::cool2: Please post some pics of that troy built! Please!!!:rolleyes:

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice and clean mower! Nice truck too!

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Whammy! Nice stuff!

8. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

yea if you could post pics of troy bilt it would be good.

9. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

That Hustler had to have come from Gautreaux's...I think I have seen you around town. Nice looking setup ypu got there.....see you around.

10. GATOR LAWN CARE

GATOR LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

Yes it did come from Gautreaux's. This is kind of a funny story. I went into the store and saw this mower on display just inside the front door. It was a 60” Hustler Z with a 25HP Kaw., Suspension seat, Flex forks, and lights for a pretty good price. So I had Dwayne run my credit and get the 0% APR for 36 months all lined up. The next morning I went in the front door, and my new Z was not there. So I thought maybe they are just prepping the mower for me, but no Shane had sold it last night. However, he did place a new 60” Z order that night and it arrived the next morning. So when I got there they were assembling my brand new Z. Shane also added the non-flat front wheels for my problems. Some good people working there.:drinkup: