• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

gatormade trailers?

gtmorgan89

LawnSite Senior Member
I have owned 2, and still own 1. I have had great luck out of mine, however I just referred a friend to them. They built him a 20' and he was disappointed in the craftsmanship. I think my next trailer will be a Ridgeline.

OP
R

rcslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
Interesting. The one I am looking at is a 6.5' by 12' single axle. Looks like my trailerman, although I think my trailerman was a bit better. But it only needs to last a season till I get enough money to buy a bigger one with cash! Anyone else got one?

OP
R

rcslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
No, it sold this last week. I remember talking, but don't remember the trailer. Mabey I didn't see pics, how much were you needing?

rungreen

LawnSite Member
Bought a new 16ft tandem axle last year and like it so far. The only problem I had was paint coming of the fenders. They sent me some paint and I painted them up, they look good now. It could have been all the salt on the ride home.

sirlondon

LawnSite Member
i got a 6.5 x12 gator with a tongue rider tool box. it is a heavy built trailer that will last for a long time. i think they are made by the same people who made international trailers a few years back.