Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
7,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the thread that was started for the striping roller from www.gator-rator.com for a Bobcat and called and asked them to make me one to put on a Lazer 60".

The price was right. some of the others are way to pricy for my tastes.

So here are some pics.

Installations started with looking for the directions oooopsss.

I Installed the ends on the roller and found I needed to remove them to install it.

Bumper Wood Flooring Automotive exterior Gas

· Banned
690 Posts
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
Sonny, there is more to lawncare than striping a lawn.

Do you customers really care. 1 out of a hundred might, but that's not the optimum goal.

That would be to cut the lawn in the shortest amount of time, get a quality cut and move on to the next job. It just so happens that "striping" is what the mowers do that we use.

So which is it?

Put those Greenbacks in the Bank instead of "enhancing" the Mower.

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Originally posted by ULTIMATE LAWN
So which is it?

Put those Greenbacks in the Bank instead of "enhancing" the Mower.
Hahahahahahah! Touche`!
Put your money where your mouth is, obviously you are so jealous of my stripes that you had to go out and buy a roller! ROFL...

G

·
bush hog boy are you backing the lawn godfather these days?...... I have not been around for a while, are you guys on the same team now?....

· Registered
1,437 Posts
LGF, how much was the kit?

· Registered
1,165 Posts
That roller looks "cheesy" compared to the Exmark E-Z Striper. It's too small of a diameter and there aren't any bearings on the shaft. How long do you think it will last running metal to metal?? If you greased or oiled the shaft it will get loaded with dust and dirt and wear out even sooner. Sorry but I'll take an E-Z Striper with real bearings and about twice the diameter. I have no doubt that my E-Z Striper will outlast my mower.

· Registered
5,449 Posts
Originally posted by 1grnlwn
Looks to me like it has bearings!
Yeh, I think so too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.