• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Gempler's

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I just received my first Gempler's catalog. Boy, its loaded! Has anyone dealt with them?

Randy Scott

LawnSite Bronze Member
I got a Gempler's catalog about 2 months ago and finally ordered something Thursday morning and it came UPS Friday afternoon. Pretty good service, even though I live here in Wisconsin and so are they. After looking at the map they are only about an hour and a half away. Oh well, the lady on the phone was nice, she took my money willingly. they do have a lot of cool stuff, check 'em out online for a free catalog http://www.gemplers.com

OP
bob

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Homer, Its like an A.M. Leonards catalog, but a lot more. Its over 500 pages stuffed with all kinds of goodies. Use the link Randy gave or call 1-800-382-8473.

jay

LawnSite Member
I buy my uniforms from them, there real helpful never had any problems. I bought somethings from Nebs before and they delivered me some stuff that was totally different than what I asked for. I called and sent them a notice to let them know if they didn't correct it I would never do business with them again. They still send me stuff, they burn real well in my fireplace.