1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Gempler's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Jan 6, 2001.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I just received my first Gempler's catalog. Boy, its loaded! Has anyone dealt with them?

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Whats a Gempler?
    How do I get one?

3. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a Gempler's catalog about 2 months ago and finally ordered something Thursday morning and it came UPS Friday afternoon. Pretty good service, even though I live here in Wisconsin and so are they. After looking at the map they are only about an hour and a half away. Oh well, the lady on the phone was nice, she took my money willingly. they do have a lot of cool stuff, check 'em out online for a free catalog http://www.gemplers.com

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Homer, Its like an A.M. Leonards catalog, but a lot more. Its over 500 pages stuffed with all kinds of goodies. Use the link Randy gave or call 1-800-382-8473.

5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

We never requested their catalgue but we have recieved one as well. I guess we are on some type of mailing list.

6. Toddppm

Toddppm LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I just(yesterday) got my first one in about 6 years too?HHHMMMMMMMMMM

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

Yep, We got one a few days ago also.

Jodi

8. jay

jay LawnSite Member

I buy my uniforms from them, there real helpful never had any problems. I bought somethings from Nebs before and they delivered me some stuff that was totally different than what I asked for. I called and sent them a notice to let them know if they didn't correct it I would never do business with them again. They still send me stuff, they burn real well in my fireplace.

9. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I have ordered from them and had no problems.

10. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

I have purchased several items from them with no problems.