Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,830 Posts
I agree with the above post, do NOT let them touch your engine! I learned that the hard way after having one rebuilt (23 kaw). When they finished I had as much in it as a new engine would have been and it only had a 60 day warranty on it. The bad thing about it the power did not seem like it was anywhere near what it was before and they had to go back into it again two days later for a bad oil leak. I will never again have an engine rebuilt, will get a brand new one. There are several sites I remember seeing on here but can't remember them all that sell engines. I think one was mowparts.com and the other was smallenginewarehouse.com. There were more but can't remember them all.

· Registered
4,830 Posts
Yeah, that is the same crap they told me also. It will be around 600 bucks and went twice that. They claimed they found more wrong when they got into it. But the deere dealer here has a bad reputation for that. I better have an exact price and not a penny over or no deal on any repairs!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.