Gentelmen:

I'm not talking about the doctor who makes 200-k a year but is spending 250-k a year, I'm talking wealth. People that come from generations of money or people that have made so much they don't have to nickle and dime the lawn guy. People who pay top dollar for the best work, who treat you with respect, and who appreciate what you do for them. Trust me, I have dealt with plenty of the wannabees, and they are not worth my time. High-end to me is wealthy or I have enough money to do what I want to. Not the 30-40 year old yuppies who wish they were wealthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

4 seasons lawn&land

LawnSite Gold Member
I'm not talking about the doctor who makes 200-k a year but is spending 250-k a year, I'm talking wealth. People that come from generations of money or people that have made so much they don't have to nickle and dime the lawn guy. People who pay top dollar for the best work, who treat you with respect, and who appreciate what you do for them. Trust me, I have dealt with plenty of the wannabees, and they are not worth my time. High-end to me is wealthy or I have enough money to do what I want to. Not the 30-40 year old yuppies who wish they were wealthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have NEVER met one that meets all those specs at once. Sounds the same as playing the lotto.

Top Forums