• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Get together?

snow

Banned
I've been talking to a few lawnsite members, and it seems as though a few people will be going to the <a href="http://www.keypro.com/show_conex_hartford.htm">Connecticut Construction Expo</a>. Just wanted to know if anyone else is thinking of going? All the details are on the site. It's Febraury 7/8 from 12-8pm. There's some really neat booths and exhibits. Just wanted to know if anyone else is going up on thursday (the 8th)?

Bryan

OP
snow

snow

Banned
cat320-
I was talking about the connecticut construction expo. Keypro also runs the Mass one and some other local shows.
I will be there thursday, unless we're supposed to get snow thursday then i'll go wednesday.

Hope to see a lot of people there!

Bryan

Mike Nelson

LawnSite Senior Member
Again if it doesn't snow I will go.

Great idea for lunch,maybe we could get John Parker from Taconic Maintenance to treat us and tell all about MagicO.

OP
snow

snow

Banned
Due to school and such, I will not be there till around 4:30pm. I know a few people are coming around then, maybe some of us can get dinner and bs for a while.

Bryan

OP
snow

snow

Banned
We'll have to make sure the food isn't sprayed with JP's magic or chucks toxic paint ;).

Anyone else planning on attending?

Bryan