Getting licensed in MN

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jhakarter, Aug 2, 2008.

  1. jhakarter

    jhakarter LawnSite Member
    from Midwest
    Messages: 56

    Hey there, I did a little searching, and didnt find a whole lot of great help. But anyways my question is, what does one have to do in MN, and ND for that matter to get licensed to be able to apply a chemical such as weed control or fertilizer etc to a lawn? I am kind of contiplating on getting into this type of work, but want to know what it requires to be able to do so. Any help is great. Thanks!
  2. pinto n mwr

    pinto n mwr LawnSite Senior Member
    from gr8, mn
    Messages: 422

    company license, applicators license, and dinero. Call the mn dept of ag, they will help you will what you need to do. Dept of Ag can be a pain but they are extremely help with companies that want to be compliant.

Share This Page