Getting Parts From Amazon and Ebay

ed2hess

LawnSite Fanatic
I went to the dealer yesterday morning to get some parts for speed head. He was out. Ordered complete heads on amazon $12 and here today. Isn't it amazing. How long until they do same day?

KIMG1403.JPG

Made in China of course. We will see if they are any good. I did find out the head won't fit on echo 400 speedhead. I need to get Echo bulk package deal.

Burnie

LawnSite Senior Member
How long until they do same day?
If you are close to a distribution center, they do it already. My brother is close to one and has had same day deliveries.

AlohaMowing

LawnSite Senior Member
I wish. I have an order placed 8 days ago that has been sitting in New York for the past 5 days. Some of the shipping companies Amazon uses are simply terrible. If Amazon gives it directly to USPS I generally have it 2 days later, but if Amazon trusts someone else to take it from the Amazon warehouse to the USPS distribution center there is no telling when it will arrive.
upload_2019-8-11_8-44-41.png

Breezmeister

LawnSite Silver Member
I wish. I have an order placed 8 days ago that has been sitting in New York for the past 5 days.

I made the mistake of ordering on line from HF, 11 days to come from Calf. to NJ. Never again. When I order on line, if they don't have UPS or if I have to Fedx, they don't get my business. I'll pay the extra if I have too......