• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Getting the wife on side

thomas.creation

LawnSite Member
My wife trust me and when I need to make a large purchase for business sake she dosent say a word. I would say start with doing side jobs for people and show her that you are capable of making money at it first.

John Deere Mann

LawnSite Member
Just don"t tell for a month. Then show her all the cash in hand. They love money!

daveintoledo

LawnSite Silver Member
is she ever really going to go for this.... you really already know dont you...

get some clients and make some money and start slow while working another job , as you grow year to year eventuyally it will happen

rywnygc

LawnSite Senior Member
All I can say is that my wife trusts me completely. No matter what decision I make whether it be start a business, go to school, even when I chose to come back into the Army. Without getting into the politics of it all, I believe that if someones wife doesnt completely stand behind her husbands goals....something is wrong. Just my .02

OP
D

Dancey

LawnSite Member
Thanks all . Going to Start doing one day every two weeks (while i Work as Meat Manger ) then just keep building it up from there to i get to a point where i can bring in my Working wage .

IN2MOWN

LawnSite Platinum Member
She's your wife. You guys should always back each other up on things.