GIE 2019

Discussion in 'Trade Shows Forum' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Locke Lamora

Locke Lamora LawnSite Member
    Male, from MA

Not saying it's smart or makes sense, just can see it headed that way. I'm in a liberal area in MA and the company that does my fert. already has a few properties where customers are bitching and want them using electric blowers and trimmers.

This exactly. People think it sounds good, it's a feel good thing and they have no understanding of how it could take down your business. The public in general knows only one thing about business owners...

We're all rich as can be and can afford more taxes and higher pay...and on and on :confused::hammerhead:

Cam15, sjessen and knox gsl like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Back on topic....who's going and what do you want to see.
    I'm going to view and drive ride on applicators (Stinger...steel green, new entries). Also battery trimmers.
    My wife is going to collect hats, pens, etc...and hopefully enjoy the nice weather.

sjessen, zlandman and Cam15 like this.
  3. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

Please, don't encourage him.
    When and where did you hear Stinger will be unveiling the future of lawn care at the 2019 gie?

Locke Lamora likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

David sent me a PM on here a few weeks back said he's bringing the 18 gallon compact unit. Possibly the larger unit too.

Cam15 likes this.