GIE 2019

Locke Lamora

LawnSite Member
They better not make it a law, not many crews can afford a 25k mower. And your whole example about electric cars is kinda dumb considering gas powered cars are still 3x as good.
Not saying it's smart or makes sense, just can see it headed that way. I'm in a liberal area in MA and the company that does my fert. already has a few properties where customers are bitching and want them using electric blowers and trimmers.

I used to mow my grandmothers lawn with an electric mower in 1985
It was like vacuuming
Every time you turned to go the other way you had to flip the cord.
That’s pretty acceptable for under 12,000 sf

Most people don’t even fathom your profession
What’s entailed or what amount of time/effort.
They’re just thinking about my grandmas lawn and a plug in mower and don’t know why you’re so worried at all?
This exactly. People think it sounds good, it's a feel good thing and they have no understanding of how it could take down your business. The public in general knows only one thing about business owners...

We're all rich as can be and can afford more taxes and higher pay...and on and on :confused::hammerhead:

OP
DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Back on topic....who's going and what do you want to see.
I'm going to view and drive ride on applicators (Stinger...steel green, new entries). Also battery trimmers.
My wife is going to collect hats, pens, etc...and hopefully enjoy the nice weather.

OP
DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Please, don't encourage him.
When and where did you hear Stinger will be unveiling the future of lawn care at the 2019 gie?
David sent me a PM on here a few weeks back said he's bringing the 18 gallon compact unit. Possibly the larger unit too.

Top Forums