Gie-expo 2015

GuruJack

LawnSite Member
I was at the Expo in Louisville last week. I have driven a lot of different zero turn mowers but the new Spartan mower kills them. I had the opportunity to test drive and examine the Spartan. It was a top quality machine and the price was outstanding!

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
I was at the Expo in Louisville last week. I have driven a lot of different zero turn mowers but the new Spartan mower kills them. I had the opportunity to test drive and examine the Spartan. It was a top quality machine and the price was outstanding!
I saw these mowers but did not look at them. Could you elaborate on what you especially liked about them?

Thanks.

HeadScratcher

LawnSite Senior Member
It's still months until the 2016 expo, and since I didn't think I needed to start a new thread just to ask my question I'll just piggyback here.

Does anyone recall if they saw RV parking at the expo? I have a tiny rig that I'd prefer to take vs driving and then staying in a hotel. Thanks.

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
It's still months until the 2016 expo, and since I didn't think I needed to start a new thread just to ask my question I'll just piggyback here.

Does anyone recall if they saw RV parking at the expo? I have a tiny rig that I'd prefer to take vs driving and then staying in a hotel. Thanks.
The parking lot is huge. I am pretty sure it could well accommodate an rv.

Turboguy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Don't worry about any difficulties parking the RV. The main parking lot is huge and there are a couple of other parking lots as well. I have seen other RV's there as well In addition to the three parking lots that are used there are a bunch more that are available. If you were able to drive a football field to the show you would be able to find a place to park it.

knox gsl

LawnSite Fanatic
I went to a farm show at that venue over the winter. Massive tractors in the building and all the trucks that hauled them in were out side, there should be room for a Winnebago out side.