GIE+EXPO Gravely Sneak Peek . . . and Reveal!

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

Stay tuned during this upcoming week as we release more information on our 2016 line-up which will be announced during GIE+EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky October 20 - Media Event, October 21 - Dealer Event, and October 22 -23 Show Events.

Confident, intuitive and heavy duty come to mind . . .

I think you will be very pleased with the outcome, and I am anxious to get your thoughts either at the show if you plan to attend or after the show as I will post some pictures!

Stop by Gravely's Outside Booth 6160D and let me know you are on Lawnsite, and I will have a special gift for you. I would like to meet you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

Gravely_Teaser#1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Putting a spin on an old favorite. Tougher, faster and more energetic.

Stop by our booth #7120 inside or 6160D outside at GIE+EXPO to check it out. Find me at the outside booth, let me know you are from Lawnsite, and I will have a special gift for you.

Any guesses?

Mary Lyn

GravelyQXT_Teaser2.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

We had a great GIE+EXPO Event yesterday with the dealers, and now we are excited for the LSC group.

I hope I get to meet some of you when you stop by the outside Gravely Booth 6160D. I have a gift bag for you if you let me know you are from Lawnsite.

Here is our new Pro-Turn 460. I will post the changes that were made and will try to get a video of the unit in action today at the show.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

IMG_2037.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Welcome to the next generation of Gravely. The new Gravely Pro-Turn 400 and Pro-Turn 200 units will be available February 2016.

Click here to view video.

New Generation Pic.2.JPG

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

I read that the 72" decks have been redesigned. What info can you share on the changes???