GLS's Equipment

OP
G

GLS

LawnSite Bronze Member
Moving the kage with the kubota, about all she can handle!

Irrigation install, not for hire.

Did this zone with MP rotators, fun to watch the hundreds of streams all going at once.

4 seasons lawn&land

LawnSite Gold Member
Thanks. They did a nice job on the mounting. It looks like they did a double frame like a real dump truck for the truck side so ther isn't a gap between the frame and dump bed frame. On mine you can see 3 inches of daylight between the truck frame and the bed frame. Do you have a pic of the mounting with the body up?

kawasaki guy

LawnSite Fanatic
That Kage is cool! I want to buy one of their WB sulkies for my Scag, but I might wait on doing that.

OP
G

GLS

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks. They did a nice job on the mounting. It looks like they did a double frame like a real dump truck for the truck side so ther isn't a gap between the frame and dump bed frame. On mine you can see 3 inches of daylight between the truck frame and the bed frame. Do you have a pic of the mounting with the body up?
On the white dodge they just used a 2x4 (wood) and painted it black. I wasn't really happy at first, but I guess it has held up fine. On the GMC they used a piece of aluminum tube. Here are some pics I had

That Kage is cool! I want to buy one of their WB sulkies for my Scag, but I might wait on doing that.
It has been great so far. We also have a set of Kage paddles on a toro snowblower (3650). Wish they made them for the toro snow commander. Harder to install than the factory rubber paddles, but they should last a lot longer. Don't know much about the sulkies, buy they are probably a nice product.

DSLND

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looking good, Ryan!

Lets hope for this snow this weekend! This winter has been a let down compared to last year! We've seen about two 4" pushes...and maybe 3 salt runs.

Mitch

4 seasons lawn&land

LawnSite Gold Member
I'll have to look at mine now. I don't think a 2x4 would fill the gap. I think the way they did the dump hinges on yours allows for a lower bed height.

Deererunner

LawnSite Senior Member
Do you have a preference on which flatbed you like better, the one that is on your white dodge and black gmc? I'm going to be doing the flatbed conversion this summer to my f350 and not sure if I want to do with just the flatbed or the one with the fold down sides. To do the fold down sides the quote was double and not sure if it is worth the extra money.