• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

GMC Savana 3500 Box Truck - New Engine

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Price might get it more attention.....

OP
M

moregreensc

LawnSite Member
2004 GMC Savana (Chevy Express). Dually, 6.0 Liter gas v8. Brand new engine, pcm computer, fuel pump, cooling system and exhaust manifolds installed within last 500 miles. Engine has 2.5 years left on the 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty. All 6 tires are 75% tread or better, A/C works great, everything on the truck works.197,000 original miles on the truck. I got this truck all ready to go for the season then ended up moving unexpectedly and shutting down my business a couple months ago. I put $16,000 in it this past year to have all of the repairs listed above done and add the ramps. I was planning on keeping it for several years but plans have changed. $14,500 but I am happy to hear any offer.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Also where are you located?

OP
M

moregreensc

LawnSite Member
I am in Greenville, SC but I'm willing to deliver the truck within a few hours, maybe further depending on the price.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Thumbs Up

OP
M

moregreensc

LawnSite Member
Yes still for sale. Transmission got the "all good" from the shop when I had the engine replaced. Tow mode works, overdrive kicks in, it shifts smoothly. I've never had any problems or issues with the trans or else I would have replaced it when I did the engine. Mow Anything I sent you a pm

OP
M

moregreensc

LawnSite Member
Anyone interested at a lower price? $12,500? Make me an offer!!! This thing isn't doing any good sitting in the driveway. It was an awesome mowing truck and I really liked using it to pick up and deliver plants from the nursery, no worry about things getting blown around in the wind. It's a 16 foot box. The ramps have gas shocks attached so they come down and go back up one handed. Since the ramps and pull down loading door both have padlocks, it was nice to not worry about things getting stolen. I backed it up against something solid like a fence post at night and you would have to drive the truck forward to be able to open the (locked) ramps to get to the (locked) roll up door. I'm sure someone out there could use this. I originally purchased it last December because I needed the tax deduction and I wanted to put the money in my own business rather than pay it in taxes. Now I need to move it out of the driveway and focus on my next business venture. I also have a full set of Equipment Defender trimmer racks (holds 4), hand tool racks, and trimmer line spool bracket that I never installed that can go with it. My feelings aren't hurt by any offer and it's going up on Craigslist soon.