Lawn Care Forum banner

Good Bye 08

826 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  grassguy_ 
#1 ·
Can you guys believe we are starting another year? It goes so FAST!

That just means we are closer to March...which means worktime! :cry:

I love to work, but must admit I am througly enjoying not doing much these days!

10-12 weeks in counting!

#2 ·
I hear that. During the season I can't wait to get everything done. A month or so into winter I'm ready to get back to work. Mostly office work and equipment repairs now, painting and cleaning the shop. I hope the economy starts picking up before renewals go out. Things looked pretty bad early in 2008 but we got through it ok. Let's hope 2009 is a good year for everybody. Good luck to all.

#3 ·
Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year's Day and plans to have a very prosperous 2009. I'm glad the season is done, and have a bit of free time too, but i'm sure its going to be short lived as the next few months will go fast and the 2009 season will be in full gear. Would be interesting to see what you think of the coming 2009 season. Will your business grow in size or will you be downsizing? When you do think the economy will show a turn for the better? What's the feedback you are hearing from customers to this point, are they feeling reluctant to continue or are they assuming that your services are a necessity? Don't mean to hijack the thread but since we are talking a new year and new beginning, i think its important we focus on where we stand and what we feel is ahead. Any feedback? Enjoy a great New Year's day, hoepfully lots of food, fun and football to boot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.