1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Good deal on RedMax 7001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NoWalk4Me, Aug 7, 2004.

1. NoWalk4Me

NoWalk4Me LawnSite Member

If anyone knows where to get a good deal on a 7001 blower please advise. I've read extensively on a RedMax search as there's a lot out there. I recall reading (but can't find now that I need it) a post where someone knew of a dealer called Russ's or Russo or someything like that that shipped a lot of them. I'd love a shot at an 8000 but they don't seem to be readily available yet and I know the 7001 is proven. Any help is appreciated.

2. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Here is their phone number.

877-367-8776

Let us know how much you get it for.

3. NoWalk4Me

Thanks Gilla. I'll call'em Monday and post the news.

4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Got mine off eBay, $399 delivered to my door.

5. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought one on eBay for $265 delivered. It's great machine, can't wait till fall to use it on some leaves.

6. NoWalk4Me

Wow, $265 for a 7001. If you have any contact info please list. Seems like $400 is about the vest I've seen.

7. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

There is no place to buy a new 7001 for $265, so wise up.

Russo no longer can sell Redmax interstate, but the last time I checked they said they do sell the Shindiawa EB630 for $399. It is the same as the EB-6200, which is pretty much the same as the Redmax.

I have three EB-6200's and one EB-7000, and I like the 6200's the very best.

I suggest that you watch eBay for a deal ($200-$250) on a 6200. If you serivice the air filters regularly, they last a long, long time.

8. NoWalk4Me

No wise up needed...that's why I questioned it. Must be one of the lesser models for that price. Thanx for the lowdown on Russ'.

9. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

My local dealer has the new 8000's in stock.

10. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Randy, How much are the 8000's going for???