Good deal on this exmark rider?

Howey09

LawnSite Member
2004 exmark lazer z ultracut 60'' mower deck 27 hp kohler one owner WAS USED FOR RESIDENTAIL USE ONLY 242 HOURS. Hes asking $5700 for it what do you think?

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Not not a bad price for the info provided. That machine will bluebook for around 7 if it's in good shape.

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
per the 2009 blue book low value is 5810 high value is 6780 so ya good deal!

razor1

LawnSite Bronze Member
Offer him $4500....then up it to $5k cash. Are the throttle/choke controls on the right side?

LarryF

LawnSite Bronze Member
What is the official "blue book" for commercial mowing equipment? What is the formal title of it?:confused:

Ditto!.............. I'd like to know about that too. Is there a web site for these "blue book" prices?

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
Don't tell me now you ain't got the money...

Talked to the owner lowest he'd go is $5500

You sound surprised ...

Look here, when someone "asks" for an amount, however much that amount is,
that's how much money you need to bring with you... So if the guy's "asking"
5700 it means you need fifty seven one hundred dollar bills, all cash.

So for example if you have 3 or 4 thousand dollars and someone's asking 5700, please don't
even waste the man's time, that to me has got to be one of the more aggravating aspects
of trying to sell something is the long line of folks all wanting it for a whole lot less...
I could see it if someone actually said "omg look all I got is 5,650" because I'd let it go for that,
but that's not usually the case, not even close.

And if you did have the money, why then I'm out of place but I see so many of these threads, too...

Last edited:

I MOW ALONE

LawnSite Silver Member
mowparts blue book has it at under 500 hours excellent condition $5350. what other blue books are you guys going off of. i just sold same mower 08 255 hours for $6500 maybe it was worth more ?

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
This info is from a bluebook data book that used to be listed on the web. It is now gone. In there formula, anything that was within 5 years old, it was around 5 dollars per hour subtracted from the purchase point. that is in great condition. It could be up tp 10 dollars per hour for other conditions. That's about all I remember from it, though.

Top Forums