1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Good deal?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by doubleedge, May 29, 2008.

1. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

2. SLCINC

SLCINC LawnSite Member

mowers worth around 4000-4500. ultra vac and extra 1000-1500. so it looks like a good deal, especially with the hours, its practically brand new. I would take it for under 5k.

3. Hansen Lawns

Hansen Lawns LawnSite Member

It's in Jersey for pick up only...

Your location says ND (North Dakota I imagine?)

def. not worth the drive! haha

4. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Are you going to drive to New Jersey from North Dakota to pick it up? You had better READ the listing closely - the seller said "pick-up only". :usflag:

5. JTF40

I guess i had better READ the entire thread. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Sorry for repeating you. :usflag:

6. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

Im not stupid:hammerhead:. If you would look down a little, it says they will ship with ups, fedex, etc.

7. JTF40

Are you sure?

This seller has many smaller items for sale in other listings - including another mower that he will NOT ship. You had better contact him/her for clarification before you bid. :usflag:

8. Ted Bell

Ted Bell LawnSite Member

I'm thinking $5500 tops (with the vac) but the shipping costs may be prohibitive. Your are better off being patient and finding a local mower that you can test run.