Good deal???

yz250fpilot

LawnSite Member
I am in the market for a 36" wb. I was looking at getting a used belt drive of some sort, but I talked to a local dealer and he has a new 36" 2003 Toro hydro pistol grip fixed deck walk behind with a 15 hp Kohler. He told me he'd take $2499 + tax for it. I wasn't looking to put this much into a wb, but this sounds like a really good deal. What are your opinions on this price? Too good to pass up, or good...but not screaming "buy me"........anyone?

Thanks!

goodbeus

LawnSite Senior Member
That's an awesome deal...I was quoted the same mower here in N. Fla for $4100...I'd jump on it...:blob4:

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
that is a great deal! does it come with full warranty? that's the same as an eXmark. Same price buys a new 36" belt drive normally. Go for it!

TRex

LawnSite Senior Member
The dealer has got to be pulling one over on you. That price is a few hundred below my dealers cost on a belt drive unit with the same power unit.

OP
yz250fpilot

yz250fpilot

LawnSite Member
I told him I had another Toro I wanted to trade in and he said would normally take a trade, but at that price, he couldn't. Maybe he is just looking to get rid of it quick. :confused: