1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Good people. I need help finding a trailer..special one

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Liquidfast, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. Liquidfast

    Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario
    Messages: 739

    I have searched, researched and searched again, both google and the other not-so-good search engines for a trailer.

    Its not just any trailer, its a trailer that can be loaded then the hydraulics kick in to raise whatever is on the trailer into the back of your truck bed.

    I found this item once but never again....

    Ive searched:

    hydraulic trailer
    " lift traier
    " landscape trailer
    " truck bed trailer
    automatic trailer

    I have 78 hairs left on my head trying to find this thing.
  2. lordmaximus240

    lordmaximus240 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 63

    if it was vice versa mounted on truck and raised its called a tommy gate not sure if its called the same mounted the other way

Share This Page