Good pushmower under $200

Carolina Cuttin' Company

LawnSite Bronze Member
Would like to buy a new pushmower by the end of the season. I have a base-model residential Husqvarna that's getting old and unreliable. I'd like to repair it and keep it as a backup.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent to good pushmower under $200? I only use it about 3- hrs every 2 weeks and not all at once, so I don't need anything commercial. A Honda engine would be nice, but I doubt I'd get it at that price. Self-propelled I could give or take.

ltdlawn

LawnSite Platinum Member
Up your budget I’ve bought 2 push mowers residential grade.. both were 350ish both ran well and reliable.

JLSLLC

LawnSite Fanatic
Something used.

morty60

LawnSite Member
Would like to buy a new pushmower by the end of the season. I have a base-model residential Husqvarna that's getting old and unreliable. I'd like to repair it and keep it as a backup.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent to good pushmower under $200? I only use it about 3- hrs every 2 weeks and not all at once, so I don't need anything commercial. A Honda engine would be nice, but I doubt I'd get it at that price. Self-propelled I could give or take.
If you ever get to Home Depot look at the returned push mowers. At my local store they have some about once a month. I bought a Honda HRX217HYA at Home Depot brand new last December for $394. Went there over the weekend and saw several push mowers that look hardly used that were marked way down. Good luck!

Caledwen

LawnSite Senior Member
If you ever get to Home Depot look at the returned push mowers. At my local store they have some about once a month. I bought a Honda HRX217HYA at Home Depot brand new last December for $394. Went there over the weekend and saw several push mowers that look hardly used that were marked way down. Good luck!
I'd watch their tool rental program as well. They may put one of their up for sale if they upgrade