Good Zero Turn Mower for Startup

Hey, I am a new lawn care and maintenance business owner that looking for a good Z-turn to start off with.... I get almost everything I think I need to start....but a good mower... I need some info and ideas....

Thanks,
James

crlawncare01

LawnSite Member
i would go with a mower with good dealer support... because that is all your going to have at first with no back up....

i started with a used toro when i started ..... because A in my price range and B i have about 3 dealers in a 10 mile radius...

brianslawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
look for a good used commercial mower. i use exmark and scag, in my opinion the exmark cuts and stripes better than the scag. if u are buying new check them all out and demo them. see who gives u the best price and warranty and service. see if they have a loner if something happens to yours.

OP
CCA Green Services

CCA Green Services

LawnSite Member
Thank guys for your help.... I am going to check one soon.... thanks again.... Oh, waht size deck do you think is the right size to use.... any ideas are welcome.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Blades Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Bronze Member
48" or 52" to start maybe.., idk it all depend on what size yards u want... Little 1/4 acre lots u got get away with a walk behind but 3/4 acre and bigger try to get a ztr... Have u lOoked into sanders ??? I hear they are pretty good but I don't have one so... Hope this helps
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
CCA Green Services

CCA Green Services

LawnSite Member
48" or 52" to start maybe.., idk it all depend on what size yards u want... Little 1/4 acre lots u got get away with a walk behind but 3/4 acre and bigger try to get a ztr... Have u lOoked into sanders ??? I hear they are pretty good but I don't have one so... Hope this helps
Posted via Mobile Device
Around here, 52" maybe just right. But I live around properties over 2 - 7 arces. Sanders???? I haven't heard of them... I'll check them out, I see if they have a dealer around here close....

Blades Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Bronze Member
Around here, 52" maybe just right. But I live around properties over 2 - 7 arces. Sanders???? I haven't heard of them... I'll check them out, I see if they have a dealer around here close....
I know this is way late but I meant stander on mower