Google PPC

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Oct 23, 2014.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Gold Member

I'm trying a pay per click ad campaign this year. The traffic flow is light and with the marketing help I'm getting the total budget should be around $650. I have never heard anyone mention doing any PPC advertising on here but I'm sure some people must be doing it.

In my market I'm the #1 search result for lawn top dressing and even though the traffic is light it generates serious leads that become clients about 70% of the time. I'm really hoping holiday lighting searches delivers serious leads.

My October inquiries with Home Adviser have all been tire kickers thus far which seems to be the theme every year. I do have to say the Home Adviser traffic has been good and hopefully will yield serious customers as November gets here.

2. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

My buddy is about to set up my PPC with me hopefully this weekend. I will let you know what we decide to do. We are a little behind but hopefully it kicks in this week when we meet.