• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Got 3 in today

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Well, I got three more fall clean ups in today even though it was raining on and off. It was a wet mess.

I only have 3 more left to do, but it doesn't look like I will be able to get to them. Supposed to get 1-4 inches of snow over the next few days, so doesn't look good.

At least I did get some more in though

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
tiedeman said:
Well, I got three more fall clean ups in today even though it was raining on and off. It was a wet mess.

I only have 3 more left to do, but it doesn't look like I will be able to get to them. Supposed to get 1-4 inches of snow over the next few days, so doesn't look good.

I have one to do between today and wednesday

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
I got 3 more rather easy ones to do and possibly one large one. I Got a screw stuck in my tire from the dump today so that wasted a lot of time and heavy rain tonight and tomorrow so im hoping to get a lot accomplished wednesday

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
jt5019 said:
I got 3 more rather easy ones to do and possibly one large one. I Got a screw stuck in my tire from the dump today so that wasted a lot of time and heavy rain tonight and tomorrow so im hoping to get a lot accomplished wednesday

Same here, hope to get a decent day in Wesnesday. and finish as many as possible then.

stumper1620

LawnSite Bronze Member
tiedeman said:

I got my big one finished off today, 2 to go, not looking good, latest forcast has snow right through the next seven days, starting tonight.

dcondon

LawnSite Silver Member
Mid-Michigan had a little mist today but nothing much at all..... It looks like it will be going down hill from now on.:)