1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Got harrassed today by neighbor of lawn I applied to.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Fanatic

Good country song as well

2. Trees Too

Trees Too LawnSite Fanatic

What gets me with neighbors like this, is that they come out either during or immediately after the spray application, making allegations of a personal health risk against themselves.
    Keep in mind that the freshly applied product is still very wet, and the odor is still in the air.
    So common sense would dictate that they go/stay inside and close all their windows, and not quickly run out next to the treated yard! duh!! :hammerhead:

zlandman, Ma&Pa, sjessen and 6 others like this.
  3. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

Just let her know you have a juicy STFU burger on your list of goods and services and for her, it’s free!

Cam15 and walkinonwater27 like this.
  4. TPendagast

Male

Cops don’t have pest application in their jurisdiction , but they do have harassment and stalking in their sphere of influence.

5. TPendagast

Male

no doubt, right?

maybe next time go spray some sugar water or vinegar just for the giggles to see if they come out with the same complaints.

6. Trees Too

Trees Too LawnSite Fanatic

Does your State's Dept of Agriculture - Pesticide Div. have a pre-notification requirement for "chemically sensitive" neighbors?
    If so, Tell him to contact them and get on their list.

Burnie and hort101 like this.
  7. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Ark

Is plastic "organic"

CHARLES CUE likes this.
  8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

may be i always thought the weeds we organic theres lots of them

9. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I had a couple teen age girls come out and lay in the front yard while I was making an application, then started chanting something about saving the earth... I called their Dad and it never happened again..

RABBITMAN11, zlandman and Ma&Pa like this.
  10. weeze

weeze Banned

OMG SLAPP SEND BASS