Got harrassed today by neighbor of lawn I applied to.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Sep 28, 2019.

1. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

I’d contact google
    It’s not an honest review
    She hasn’t used your service or contacted you for service.
    That’s like if I gave you a bad review and said “they have blue trucks- 1 Star”

kemco and hort101 like this.
  2. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

You put dust on my house come clean this crap up!

you’re threatening my life!

#safespace #milleniallife

3. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

If someone were half an inch from you making profane threats (yelling at the top of his lungs, mind you), you'd feel a bit threatened. My philosophy when handling jerks is simple: be civil, but for those who are threatening--stand your ground.:usflag:

4. rippinryno

rippinryno LawnSite Bronze Member

You will have to excuse me, I do not see a threat anywhere in your original post regarding the neighbor.

Said he was waving his arms screaming profanely, but i don't see anything about profane threats or 1" from your face in the original post. I see his threat was only a lawsuit. Where did he threaten your life? was he on your property?

5. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

I was trying to keep the story short, so as not to write a soap opera on here. Yes, threats of bodily harm were made. We also were NOT on his property, but in the street at the peak of the altercation. The neighbor came out of his house yelling, and continued to go on a tirade until he was in my face in the street. That is when I told him what I did. No regrets.

Cooter and hort101 like this.
  6. rippinryno

rippinryno LawnSite Bronze Member

ok because based on your original description the neighbor just came out flailing his arms screaming at you, there was no mention of him being 1" from your face, or making physical threats toward you, those are all important.

7. OP
    OP
    DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

What you said all sounds good and pretty. But you weren't there.
    I don't think you've read a thing I wrote. I said I gave facts to this guy. He was raising his voice and belittling, with a cuss thrown in there. He probably had a bad day, saw me treating the lawn off the back deck, and snapped. To continue to stand there and try and reason with the guy would have been utterly ridiculous. Cmon man you have more sense than what you wrote above.

8. landscaper22

landscaper22 LawnSite Bronze Member

You have to love people. Can't live with them, can't make any money without them.

hort101, sjessen and That Guy Gary like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

aint that the truth....

landscaper22 and sjessen like this.
  10. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

Anybody that comes flying at me out of control, waving their arms, cursing, is a threat. They are out of control. If you fly off the handle, you are out of control. People do not know how to control themselves, lack of discipline, I read it on here all the time. Putting up their opinions without all the facts, railing on people, half cocked, and showing their stupid side.