• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

got leaves

scaglawnsnj

LawnSite Senior Member
is it me or do leaves suck,
I am booked solid with clean ups for a month. I have been doing them all day every day for 2 weeks. next year i will not touch a leaf i'll send out a crew.
point is im sick of them. but money talks

jpmako

LawnSite Senior Member
It aint just you,

Leaves Suck! there is no other way of putting it.
Wet leaves, frozen temps, wind all adds up to clean-ups suck.
I like you am just tired already. Hopefully by next Wednesday we will be done.

Jason

OP
S

scaglawnsnj

LawnSite Senior Member
BSDeality said:
if you're booked solid for a month raise your prices! chances are the nasty weather is coming back and wet, nasty leaves suck.

Rates went up 25% last week. I feel a little better about that but, all day every day. They suck.. I am going to build a 3'x35' retaining wall next week and look forward to that. I've been waiting for one of these, Thank GOD !

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
There are alot of best backpack blowers on the market redmax here.

OP
S

scaglawnsnj

LawnSite Senior Member
gvillgrasscutter said:
what is the best backpack blower and vacuum shredder on the market? Is there even one?
I think that is a good ??..
I run all the echo stuff. I've done alot of research on trimmers and blowers. echo weighed out with price and quility. they are rated for 300hrs 2yr commercial. just like all the other crap. so i vote echo. and i'll by two for the price of 1 redmax. i did run redmax though. there good but to much money. aint spendin 500 on a blower thats stupid.

OP
S

scaglawnsnj

LawnSite Senior Member
rodfather said:
not if you get finished sooner:confused:

when im making 150k a year i'll buy all the best, like redmax. and a red f-550
and a red 14ton trailer. caint wait