OK so I pulled the ol Mag out of storage today and ran my cali tests. Thought the output through the main nozzle was kind of weak so I checked a few things. Upped my RPM's to the max recommended, and then saw that my hand trigger was not pulling the ball valve all the way open like it should be. Did a quick adjustment at the handle, and ran my timed tests. 3 times over. Got like 25% more volume out of the main nozzle than when I ran the tests last season. I was a bit stupified, mainly that it appears that I ran all last season at less than full flow (still did good job on weeds tho). So for PG owners make sure you are checking everything when calibrating!