1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Got my first customer Christmas bonus....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NickN, Dec 29, 2004.

1. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Talk about making you feel good.I got my first bonus(lawn/landscaping) this year.$100 cash.
    A nice card came with it.
    <i>"NickN,
    Best wishes for the New Year.We have really enjoyed having you taking care of our yard for us.Your service has been exceptional and takes such a weight off us,as one thing we don't have to worry about.
    Mr. and Mrs. Customer"

</i>
    Post it note enclosed:<i>Here is a little extra as a Christmas bonus</i>
    On top of that,they upgraded their service from $1600 per year to $3800 per year.Why can't every customer be like this?:D

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Congratulations thats a nice bonus from one customer.I went through some checks today and got a Home Depot gift card for $25 and a $20 bonus.

3. mownredneck

mownredneck LawnSite Member

Most of my costomers give me bonuses throught the year when they pay me, but a few people send me Christmas cards and get usually $20 to $40.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I got more this year than ever, around $800 total...that was nice. :)

5. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Customers were generous this year, $350 plus a quart of eggnog and a plate of home made fudge (not bad for only 20 accounts).

BobR

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i got 10 bucks and was happy for that

7. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

I received a card with a check this week too. Now I don't know if I should call them and thank them, or send them a thank-you card.
    What's the proper etiquette here?