• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Got my new toy..

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
Just trying to figure how to write this off as a business expense? What a blast, ordered March 5th, came in today!<p>
<p>Ray<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: KirbysLawn<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
You make me sick.<br>I'm still trying to set enough $$ aside for a paint job on my 87 Silverado.<br> I would put magnetic door signs or tasteful vinyl lettering on doors, & use it for errands & bids & travel to seminars. Have fun<br><p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Seems every one that is sold around here comes with a full-body wraparound decal for some sort of ad, I have seen a Doc Otis Lemonade version, Oscar Meyer version, and others but yours is the first without an ad on it.<p>Bill

OP
KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
Didn't needit, I wanted it. I have wanted one since I saw them as a prototype 2 years ago. I was the 4th to order one here at our local dealer and It's really for my wife more than me. :)<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn