Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the old magnetic signs with some vinyl lettering. I just used white (not much else goes good with dark blue) and didn't have any type of logo made so it's kind of plain. I had a local sign shop make the letters and I put them on myself. I'm happy with the results, I like them better than the magnetic signs.

I blurred the phone number out, but you can see that I put it on the front fender. landscaper3 gave me the idea:)

I'll post a few pics...

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light

· Registered
566 Posts
Very nice! I see you also changed your wheels out. Those are off the newer generation Silverado 2500. :D

· Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.

n1alx - yep, it's a 2500

KenH - thanks for the definition:) I think I may have to change not only my business name now, but also my last name:dizzy: I didn't know that's what it meant. I need a "real" name, but i'm not very creative.

· Registered
37 Posts
Originally posted by ksland
I would get my money back on that lettering job, you cannot even read your phone number, its all blurry?
LOL

· Registered
22 Posts
How about Wood Grain Lawn Service.....That could be your signature. It looks really good on your truck. You could put it on your trailor too. Everyone in your town would associate the wood panels on your truck and trailor with your company. Just a crazy idea on super bowl sunday.
peachstate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.