1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Got my truck painted

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 944own, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

The original didn't look in that bad a shape to me but I can appreciate the color change. Nice job and even better job on the price. Seems like a win-win.
    Congrats

2. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

You are correct this is the acryalic enamel their prices are 249 for acryalic enamel and 499 for base clear but 100 extra for a truck I attached a pic of the car I had painted last may I bought it from the bank as a repo for my wife and the paint was terrible and faded but I did not change the color but had a small dent on the trunk taken out it cost $650 and was the base clear and is holding up good 4 year warranty The guy told me with the truck going white and being a work truck I probably would not tell the difference I also attached a pic with the doors open so you can see how they painted the jams.

2010-11-25 16.37.47.jpg

2010-11-25 16.51.40.jpg

2010-11-25 16.52.48.jpg

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

They did a real neat job on that. Those are practically Maco prices with much better quality!

4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree!!!

5. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

looks as good as new

6. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great! Peachtree is good for work truck type jobs. I had them paint my old Chevy diesel. 150 bucks!. It looked good enough from 50 feet. This price was for a shoot only. They even painted the leaves in the bed.... tree leaves not leaf springs. I was satisfied. That place is exactly like maaco.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

A guy I know told me he knows some of the people that work there and it just all depends on who paints your truck. As for the $150.00 paint job they did not offer anything like that when I was there. IDK

8. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that brush guard would look good white. And that paint looks good and the price is a great deal!!