1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

got smart

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by jrs mowing, May 15, 2004.

1. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member
    Male, from Hutsonville Il

I just want to tell everybody that the country clipper is out and the lazer z is in. got tired of all the troubles with the cc so I got the the mower I should of got to start with....:blob3: :blob3:

2. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

Good deal Jr.. last place I worked we had many lazers, ended up replacing every rider with one. never a real problem, easy maintenance, outstanding customer support and part availability. I changed oil and filter every 2 weeks, air filters every other oil change, hydro filters 3 times a year. I got away from more air filter changes when they went to the canister filters. I changed those every 90 days. Only weak spot was the wheel bearings on the front deck caster wheels. I solved that by drilling and installing grease fittings so you could grease the hubs.