Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Little guys? Most times, it's the solo op or one crew biz that does the best job. Careful🙂
Lol. it’s just me partner - also a solo show. As much as I look up to outfits like @etwman - the solo guys that roll 9-5, m-f, season after season, “under the radar” in my area have been the “apple of my eye” for awhile now. One day I might find myself “on the other side” but I too enjoy the small outfit life.

By “little guys” I meant like guys that will do this kind of stuff. It’s low, immature- grade school.

You know saying- “be the bigger man”.

Just play the game so well they don’t want to play with you anymore.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I don't really think he actually did it either.

I do know this though- he likes riling people up in the threads. Stirring the pot. Etc.

Saying he threw push pins is an example of this.

Frankly this whole thread is an example of this.
exactly my point Cray-Cray.

Learn the tells and there’s no riling up …. Look at me calling the kettle black !! I know I have one or two on here, who could draw me a treasure map to someplace and I’d get riled up about something said in the directions !!

·
Registered
18,851 Posts
exactly my point Cray-Cray.

Learn the tells and there’s no riling up …. Look at me calling the kettle black !! I know I have one or two on here, who could draw me a treasure map to someplace and I’d get riled up about something said in the directions !!
I've been called a lot of things on this site, but cray cray , now that's original!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had a neighbor lady who used to call the cops at every little thing. All the while her and her husband trespass on people's property to see if there's something that they could call the cops for. She wasn't old, she was just miserable. Well her cat was chewing up my garbage every garbage day, I'd set them out at night and they would get picked at like 4am. One night I stayed up and shot that little prick with my bow and then left it so she could see it. That escalated our cop calling neighbors to a new level. I gave her whole property a 2-4-D full concentrated treatment. It killed everything including the trees! That was 1999, to this day I still dive by once every couple years and it's the crappiest looking half dead grass you've ever seen. Moral of the story is be careful with that stuff. Obviously I am admitting that what I did was totally wrong, I feel bad for the soil not for her.
I had a neighbor lady who used to call the cops at every little thing. All the while her and her husband trespass on people's property to see if there's something that they could call the cops for. She wasn't old, she was just miserable. Well her cat was chewing up my garbage every garbage day, I'd set them out at night and they would get picked at like 4am. One night I stayed up and shot that little prick with my bow and then left it so she could see it. That escalated our cop calling neighbors to a new level. I gave her whole property a 2-4-D full concentrated treatment. It killed everything including the trees! That was 1999, to this day I still dive by once every couple years and it's the crappiest looking half dead grass you've ever seen. Moral of the story is be careful with that stuff. Obviously I am admitting that what I did was totally wrong, I feel bad for the soil not for her.
You killed her cat? The innocent??? NO!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Bro - I used to hate cats like nobody’s biz …. Now, we got 2 and one of em thinks I’m the greatest thing ever. I like her lol now lol
I think cats are great. Like having a little stuffed animal that you also feed. I took one in off craigslist because the owners dog didn't like it anymore and they stopped feeding it, tenant stole it and gave it to me in a shady alleyway handoff. "do you want the cat or not?" passed it to me quick and ran off.

Also since I got cats we have no rats or break-ins. Someone did key my truck last night so I guess they aren't "the solution" to everything and there is the bad luck thing if you have black ones.

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
I think cats are great. Like having a little stuffed animal that you also feed. I took one in off craigslist because the owners dog didn't like it anymore and they stopped feeding it, tenant stole it and gave it to me in a shady alleyway handoff. "do you want the cat or not?" passed it to me quick and ran off.

Also since I got cats we have no rats or break-ins. Someone did key my truck last night so I guess they aren't "the solution" to everything and there is the bad luck thing if you have black ones.
First off, this thread is hilarious. 😂 How bad did your truck get keyed?

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
First off, this thread is hilarious. 😂 How bad did your truck get keyed?
I have a 2020 3500 Silverado white single cab, its already a bit scratched up so not too big of a deal. But they look like they went hard down to the metal, whole length of door. I just installed a security camera and motion alarm a week ago but can't make out anything on the footage, night just doesn't really show anything although it did pick up motion a few times. Left truck on blvd when its normally in the driveway, had wheelbarrow stolen a month ago when I left it out.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Total BS. I don't believe a word of this ..............

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Not sure the legalities where you are at but shooting a cat, regardless of it’s trespassing status, is illegal here and likely would result in harsh penalty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here’s hoping that a stray projectile finds its way to you in very near future. 🖕🏻

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here's hoping what goes around comes around. Pathetic.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
So if he shot that beautiful German Shepherd in your profile picture, you wouldn’t wish him any ill will I guess.
ironically your handle is “goodguy999” but I think you are Lucifer in disguise because those 9’s are really upside down 6’s (kidding)

I don’t think that fella actually shot that cat at all.

·
Registered
435 Posts
So if he shot that beautiful German Shepherd in your profile picture, you wouldn’t wish him any ill will I guess.
First, I dont own a german sheppard.

second, i wouldnt do anything to someone that would make them want to do something idiotic like kill an innocent pet.

i would most likely call the police and let them handle it: so no…i wouldnt wish someone to be shot over it. But i would wish that the police would catch them and hold them accountable.

i believe karma happens: i try to live my life a peacefully as possible and mind my own business because i know there are people like you and the kitty murderer out there.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts