gotta sell the business

yardboyltd

LawnSite Senior Member
because I just got accepted to the United States Air Force Academy! It's been awhile since I've been on here guys, my business has been running well. I have to report July 1st, so I'll have to find someone to carry it out the rest of the season or just sell it (LLC). This site has taught me so much. Thank you.

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
Make sure to "AIM HIGH" LOL good luck and let me say thank you! I commend you for serving our country so that we can have the freedom to do what we do. To all of you on lawnsite who have served THANK YOU too!!!!! :blob4: :blob4: :blob4:

mbricker

LawnSite Senior Member
Congratulations, Andy! I bet the Air Force Academy needs a lot more guys like you who have experience with real work.

P.S. Don't let them con you into doing the lawn!

Tomprevette

LawnSite Member
Thank you Andy for your decision to serve your country, it's people like you that provide the opportunity to allow people like me to do what we do!
Give-um hell Andy! Find Osama and remember 911.

Tom Prevette
Jarrettsville, Maryland

nelbuts

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks Andy for wanting to serve. My cousin went to the AFA and retired in the Air Force at 50 years old. Good luck, stay safe and God Bless.

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
Hey good luck.
Don't forget your root cause you can make good money on your off time mowing lawns around base. When I was in the navy I mowed roughly 20 a week along with work and Heck I made better money mowing lawns than my base pay as a second class.
You will be an officer when you complete the academy and might not need to do so but keep it in mind.