Granular Fertilizer

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by Pulpit46227, May 14, 2002.

  1. Pulpit46227

    Pulpit46227 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 30

    Ok, Talked to the State Chemist at Purdue. If it is straight fertilizer (liquid or spray) you do not need a license. If it has any kid of pesticide, which includes granular weed & feed, you need the 3b license.

Share This Page