• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

granular residential applications

STLlawnboy

LawnSite Member
just got my license workin for a big company but have decided to go start own business. Wanting to do residential lawn program that has 6 yearly visits that control insects, broadleaf weeds and preemergents. I am leaning towards all granular but know i need liquid for broad leaf control. Is there a good crabgrass pre granular that i can put down and if anyone can give me a good description of the applications they make and when would be a great help. also is lesco the best products to go with for granular

FINN

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm sorta confused. I don't normally point these things out but........from your post it would seem to me that the big company you got your license from would have shown you the answers to your questions when you were working for them. Does that make sense or not?

ArizPestWeed

LawnSite Bronze Member
FINN said:
I'm sorta confused. I don't normally point these things out but........from your post it would seem to me that the big company you got your license from would have shown you the answers to your questions when you were working for them. Does that make sense or not?
Good point , smart and you are right