1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Grass Collection System for ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kbrashears, Mar 22, 2006.

1. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

I have an eXmark 2005 xs 60 inch deck with a 31 hp B&S motor. I am looking for a grass collection system that you can just dump out. Don't really want to pay 1800+ for their product.
    What are some companies that make this type of product? I know I've seen them around.

2. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you want the best bagging system for a zero turn Exmark you better break down and pony up the $1800+ your dealer wants for the UltraVac. I've been at this game for almost 30 years and have yet to find a better bagging system for a zero turn.

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

You won't find a cheaper vac system. Both Peco and Pro Vac start at over $2200 I think.

4. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

Buy the Exmark bagger! From what i've seen is that they are one of the best in baggers for z's.

5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

i wish the exmark ultra vacs were still $1800 my dealer quoted my cousin at i think $2500-$2800 last fall. he said exmark is charging more, passing more of a cost to him. glad i bought mine a few years ago.

EJK2352 i'm from struthers. this weather we got is terrible.

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Boy you got that right!!! Been a little too cold for me in Salem too. I need to get started w/ my Round 1 Fertilizer applications and spring clean up's, but I am not very motivated w/ the 25-30 degree weather. Who do you deal with for your Exmark's????

7. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

The Exmark ultra vac is the best bagger I ever used. However, if you dont want to spend that kind of money you might want to check out the accelerator. They are a sponsor here and I have one that I used with my JD before I bought the Exmark and its a good bagger. Not big but very sufficent and their customer service is superb.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

www.cyclonerake.com . These are nothing but awesome. They have WAY more capacity than an Ultravac, too.