1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

grass growing fast

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare18, Apr 23, 2007.

1. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Guys..hows everyones season gong so far?? finally going good here cleanups etc.... I think the grass is gona take off fast..I can not wate!!! Mowed a few but not much yet.. mulch etc etc..

2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Been mowing for a month here in my zone. We had a freeze a week ago that slowed the grass a little, but we havent missed a beat yet. Gettin ready to start sending out the invoices :walking:

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

No mow yet, next week!

4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Same here. Freeze slowed the grass down but not me. Its nice to get a full month of billing out though payup

5. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Weve been mowing for 3 weeks here and its getting ready to go full throttle,ive already begun to tan a little:laugh:

6. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Same here. I really cannot believe the first month of mowing is almost over. One thing for sure is show me the payup.

JP

7. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

80s here. Can't stop the grass, been mowing for 3-4 weeks.

8. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Im with ya LC18 .Its gettin nice in our neck finally . Its raining here in western NY . Grass ought to take off good now, might get a little chilly again though before were out of it. I did find a cutter today, man did that grass smell good ,and boy did them stripes look good .MmmMmmMmm lord have mercy!

9. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Started mowing last week.

10. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Been working 7 days a week the past 2 weeks and loving it