• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

gravely 152z

luke1

LawnSite Member
Just invested in a gravely 152z, and I am love'n it so far, coulden't pass up the price $5900 out the door. does any one use the gravely and how are they holding up. I had to drive 2 hours to get it, the dealer here would not match the price.

All I run are Gravely's/Ariens.
'02 PM262 60" w/ 25 hp Kawi
'02 ProG belt drive 36" with sulkie
'03 Ariens commercial wlk behind (should have paid the extra $200 for the heavier Gravely unit-crew is kind of hard on equipment)
I put on at least 500 hrs pr year on the equipment. However, with the way the phone is ringing now, I think it will go to around 800 or so.
There is a lot of equipment out there, what and how I choose is more due to dealer support than bells and whistles.
I seriously considered Walker, but the dealer is at least one hour away one way and I can't loose that much time for warranty issues.
After using the Gravely equipment, I am very pleased with it and am looking to purchase the Z34 34" ZTR.