1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely 34 ZTR rider

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thill, Nov 10, 2003.

1. thill

thill LawnSite Member

I saw a flyer on this today..... goes through 35" gates and the price was a decent $4k.

Has anyone tried this out yet. I like the idea of using in most residential back yards. YUP, I'm getting old and can ride faster than I can WB in the afternoons.

Any input would be appreciated

2. greensideup

greensideup LawnSite Member

If its anything like the encore 34 rider- run from it. I sold mine in less than 6 months because everything other than the motor was junk. Definately no exmark. Just my experience. Scott

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I sure wish someone would come up with a true commercial 34inch z as I have alot of gated yards.

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

If it is the commercial gravely,they have come a long way.
    John

5. thill

thill LawnSite Member

The website indicates it as part of their commercail line up see link below:

http://www.gravely.com/OPM34Z/

I hope to do a demo when the local dealer gets more in.....

Just looking for input.

6. greensideup

greensideup LawnSite Member

That looks identical to the encore rider Z34 i had. The concept is awesome, but it was junk. I'd have to make a list to think of everything that broke or went bad. It was great on a 1 day demo, but after 3 months I knew it had to go.... Maybe this one is better, but that pic in the link above looks like the same mower. SCOTT