1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely Mowers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Kuhndog, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

Seling two Gravely mowers that were purchased new in April of 2006. I have a 260Z/27 Kohler/Hydraulic Deck Lift/Factory Mulch Kit/400hrs. and a
    hp1748flp 48in walkbehind/17 Kawasaki/Side Bagger/Two Wheel Velke/200hrs. This is the floating deck with the pro steer controls. Thinking $6,000.00 OBO for the Z and $3,500.00 OBO for the walkbehind. Both of these mowers are in excellent shape and have been garage stored. My intentions are to downsize, pick up a stander, and spend more time with family. Two FULL TIME jobs (teaching and landscaping) have worn me out! Will get pictures up this weekend.

2. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

bump.bump.bump.

3. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

bumpity. bump.bump...

4. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

Nice mowers! Great Shape! Offers?

5. parcel

parcel LawnSite Member

looking for any trades?
    i have a 2003 great dane super surfer with 750 hours.

6. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

Sorry- not interested in any trades. Thanks for the offer though!

7. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

Bump up to begining! Wanted to point out a typo! 480hrs. on the 260Z. 196hrs. on the walkbehind. Very nice, clean mowers. Run great-cut great-and come with extras!!!

8. Going Commercial

Going Commercial LawnSite Member

Your 260z is worth about $3500. I bought 1 in the spring with 70 hrs on it and a 26hp liquid for $4500. The guy I bought it from said the dealers wouldn't give him $4000 for iton a trade in for wright stander. They said they would never be able to sell it for that. With all the 0% and no payments for 2-3 yrs + a factory warranty it brings the value down. I would maybe consider buying another one if the price was right but I am not a fan of the Kohler engine.