1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gravely PM44Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JCA1, Dec 14, 2004.

1. JCA1

JCA1 LawnSite Member

I was quoted $4995.00/with tax for a Gravely PM44Z with seat suspension like on the larger models. Is this a fair price for this machine? It is a new machine, uncrated. Thanks, JC.

2. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

its 4750 over here and i dont know the price of the suspension seat but i sounds pretty good

3. JCA1

JCA1 LawnSite Member

Thanks Splats, Does that price incl. tax? I think the suspension seat is $150.00

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

That is a fair price. The list is well above that, so the dealer has come down quite a bit. I am a Gravely dealer, and sell them at around the price you were quoted.

6. moremowing4me

moremowing4me LawnSite Member
    from S.C.

It is a good price :sleeping:

7. JPLAWNSERVICE

JPLAWNSERVICE LawnSite Member

Are you talking about the 44z or the 144z? The 144 is larger. I own the 144z and I paid $4999 for it and the 44z was priced at $4500. Your area may be able to get more money for them though. I also got the suspension seat. It is well worth the money.

8. JCA1

JCA1 LawnSite Member

It is the 44, not the 144. Looks like the 34 with larger tires and wider deck. I have tested a demo like it and loved it. Just curious about the price. Thanks for all your replies everyone.

9. JCA1

JCA1 LawnSite Member

Dealer delivered Gravely today.