Gravely Pro Stance 36

Erik1981

LawnSite Member
We have a Gravely Pro-Stance 36 in great condition with low hours that we just don't use. It's a great mower, we just focus on larger properties.
We have it listed on Facebook marketplace, please check it out in the link below.

Attachments

OP
Erik1981

Erik1981

LawnSite Member
Just dropped the price a bit. Full service this spring so it's ready to go for the season!!

NewVision

LawnSite Senior Member
Good unit, but to far away for my blood. I'm surprised nobody on FB has snatched this up. Is that front plate bent or is it just the picture? If it is, that might be a turn off for some people.

OP
Erik1981

Erik1981

LawnSite Member
Good unit, but to far away for my blood. I'm surprised nobody on FB has snatched this up. Is that front plate bent or is it just the picture? If it is, that might be a turn off for some people.
It is bent but that is a non functional part. All it does is cover the deck pulleys, lots of space between so the bend doesn't effect anything

NewVision

LawnSite Senior Member
It is bent but that is a non functional part. All it does is cover the deck pulleys, lots of space between so the bend doesn't effect anything
I understand, but think about it like this. If you had two identical vehicles next two each other, but one had a dent in the fender, and the other didn't, which would you be more Interested in?