• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

gravely walk behind

jmf1969

LawnSite Member
just wonendering does anyone have any experience with gravely walk behinds? been looking at model 10-36, dont know much about them always used ztr. thanks

DJ Contracting

LawnSite Senior Member
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ Contracting

LawnSite Senior Member
I like my 13 36 good power and good cut, however 10 hp sounds a little under powered imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
J

jmf1969

LawnSite Member
do the walk behinds handle good on banks, really needing a bank mower, and something for small fenced in yards, tired of pushing

chathamvahere

LawnSite Member
We have a 1334 and it is an excellent machine, we really don't use it on a lot of hills, but I feel as if it would do well with its low center of gravity.

Last edited:

F150LawnGuy95

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 36inch hydro i bought last year with about 55 hours on it for 2k. I will admit because of the yards i cut I am extremely hard on equipment and it went to 175 hours this season with nothing but oil/filter changes, and it still works flawlessly. My uncle has been using deere equipment for 20 years and i wont touch anything but a gravely from this point on