• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Great Dane Super Surfer 52/23

Schuley

LawnSite Member
80 ish hours, 52" deck, 23hp. Runs good, nothing wrong, has extra set of gator blades, and it has a grass gobbler for $4000 oboIts like new, didn't use it as much as I thought I would have last year. Only reason for selling is to get either a walk behind or depending on what I get for work this season, I may be getting a larger ZTR. PM me, if your interested.

OP
S

Schuley

LawnSite Member
just looked...its the 23hp Kohler command. Still a great engine though. Pulls really strong. Doesn't bog down when you spin around and hammer on the levers. The grandstand I demo'd was like that....
The dealer will give me 3500 for it, so selling it outright should be worth a bit more.... i'll throw in the catcher.....howbout 3800 and i'll drop it off?!

milwaukeevtwin

LawnSite Member
just looked...its the 23hp Kohler command. Still a great engine though. Pulls really strong. Doesn't bog down when you spin around and hammer on the levers. The grandstand I demo'd was like that....
The dealer will give me 3500 for it, so selling it outright should be worth a bit more.... i'll throw in the catcher.....howbout 3800 and i'll drop it off?!
I bought a new Everride cheaper than that with a Kawi. Good luck with your sale. I would trade it in. I could only give 3,000. You can keep the catcher.
Thanks, Ron